HOTEL SOLARIA IN OBERTAUERN
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Booking and cancellation conditions
With the booking of a room by the guest and the subsequent sending of the booking confirmation, an accommodation contract is concluded between the guest and the accommodation provider in accordance with the Contract conditions of the Austrian hotel association closed.
To secure the contract, we require a deposit of 30% (maximum EURO 150,- per person) of the booked price no later than 7 days after booking – or by a date specified in the booking confirmation. The bank details for the transfer of the deposit will be given with the booking confirmation.
Arrival and departure: The booked rooms are available from 14.00 on the day of arrival. On the day of departure we ask you to vacate the rooms by 10.30 a.m. at the latest.
We strongly recommend that you purchase hotel cancellation insurance, as the following cancellation fees will apply in the event of a cancellation:
- Free cancellation up to 3 months before departure. A down payment is considered a credit for a further stay within the next 12 months.
- Cancellation from 3 months to 1 month before departure: A cancellation fee of 40% of the booked room price will be charged.
- Cancellation from 1 month to 1 week before departure: A cancellation fee in the amount of 70% of the booked room price will be charged.
- Cancellation from 1 week prior to departure: A cancellation fee in the amount of 90% of the booked room rate will be charged.
In case of departure before the booked date of departure (notification by 10:00 p.m. of the day before at the latest, the rooms must be vacated by 10:30 a.m.) or arrival after the booked date of arrival, 90% of the agreed room rate will also be charged for the remaining nights.
In the case of short-term bookings (also by telephone), an accommodation contract is also concluded according to the Austrian hotel contract conditions. Therefore, the same cancellation fees apply in case of cancellation or no-show.
Telephone reservations without a deposit can only be held until 6:00 p.m. on the day of arrival, provided we have not received notification of a later arrival.
Otherwise, the Contract conditions of the Austrian hotel association .
Payment: You are welcome to pay your bill in cash, with ATM card or with credit card (MasterCard and Visa).
Information about COVID-19
In view of the unpredictable development regarding COVID-19 and/or further pandemics, we declare the following for bookings which are concluded directly with us – i.e. not via external booking channels such as Booking.com and not via tour operators:
Should at the time of the booked stay (until at least 48 hours before arrival).
- a travel warning of the highest level for our region Obertauern, Land Salzburg or Austria apply,
- our house or our region Obertauern are under quarantine,
- our house will be closed due to the pandemic law or
- the border crossing into Austria for persons from their home country should not be allowed
there are no cancellation fees. For this case we offer you the possibility to postpone or cancel the stay free of charge. A deposit paid remains as a credit with unlimited duration for a further stay in our house.
For all other cancellation reasons – also in connection with COVID-19 – we recommend that you take out appropriate travel insurance. We recommend that
Hotel Cancellation Plus Package of Europäische Reiseversicherung
which has extended its
recognized reasons for cancellation
has extended its coverage to include this. You can conveniently take out this insurance when you book your room. In addition, our booking and cancellation conditions apply.