Booking and Cancellation Policies
In view of the unpredictable development of the Corona Pandemic, we declare the following for bookings made directly with us – i. e. not via external booking channels such as Booking. com and not via tour operators:
If at the time of your booked stay (up to at least 48 hours prior to arrival)
- a travel warning of the highest level applies to our region – Obertauern, Salzburg or Austria)
- our house or our region are under quarantine
- our company will be closed due to the pandemic law
- persons from their home country may not be allowed to cross the border into Austria
there are no cancellation fees for you. In this case we offer the possibility to postpone or cancel your stay free of charge. A paid deposit remains as a credit with unlimited duration for a further stay in our house.
For all other reasons of cancellation – also in connection with Corona “Covid 19” – we recommend the conclusion of an appropriate travel insurance. We recommend the Hotel Cancellation Plus package from Europäische Reiseversicherung, which has extended its recognised cancellation reasons in this respect. You can take out this insurance conveniently with your room booking. In addition, our booking and cancellation conditions apply.
Booking and Cancellation Policies
When any room is booked by a guest and the confirmation e-mail is sent by the hotel, a contract of accommodation according to the terms and conditions set by ÖHVB is made between both parties.
As a collateralization of this contract, we need a deposit, which is 30 % (at most € 100 per person) of full charge, within 7 days after we received your booking, unless a date is specified in the confirmation e-mail, in which case the deposit is to be made by the date specified. Our banking connection can be found in your confirmation e-mail.
Arrival and departure: Your booked rooms will be available at 2:00 pm on the day of your arrival. On your day of departure, we politely request you to clear the room by 10:30 am
We highly recommend getting travel insurance and cancellation check, as in case of cancellation, you may be faced with the following fees:
- Cancellation up to 3 months before scheduled arrival: Deposits made will be kept as a credit entry for future stays within the following 12 months.
- Cancellation 3 months up to one month before scheduled arrival: a cancellation fee in the amount of 40% of full price will be charged.
- Cancellation 1 month up to one week before scheduled arrival: a cancellation fee in the amount of 70% of full price will be charged.
- Cancellation less than a week before scheduled arrival: a cancellation fee in the amount of 90% of full price will be charged.
In case of departure before previously scheduled date of departure (notification by 10 pm the previous day, rooms must be cleared by 10:30 am) or arrival before previously scheduled date of arrival, you will also be charged 90% of actual room price.
With a last-minute booking (also by phone call), a contract according to terms and conditions of ÖHVB is made as well. In case of cancellation, you will be faced with the same cancellation fees.
Reservations made by phone call without deposits can only be kept until 6:00 pm on the day of arrival, unless we are notified of a later arrival.
Besides that, the terms and conditions of ÖHVB apply.
Cash-free payments can be made with all European debit cards. Unfortunately, we do not accept credit cards.